Hello, I’m looking for performance parts for my 2026 Explorer Tremor with the 3.0L twin-turbo. I’m interested in a tuner, cold air intake, rear differential brace, cat-back exhaust, up-pipes and downpipes, and a blow-off valve setup.
I’ve seen that AWE offers an exhaust specifically for the Tremor. I see a lot of other parts listed for the ST, but I don’t know which will fit my Tremor. Has anyone confirmed compatibility or installed any of these parts on their 3.0L Tremor?
I’m also looking for jacking rails or pinch-weld adapters to help prevent damage to the pinch welds when lifting the vehicle.
I'd appreciate any recommendations or firsthand experience. Thank you!
I’ve seen that AWE offers an exhaust specifically for the Tremor. I see a lot of other parts listed for the ST, but I don’t know which will fit my Tremor. Has anyone confirmed compatibility or installed any of these parts on their 3.0L Tremor?
I’m also looking for jacking rails or pinch-weld adapters to help prevent damage to the pinch welds when lifting the vehicle.
I'd appreciate any recommendations or firsthand experience. Thank you!